Erix [playing the cell]

Author: Name / Etykiety:

Erix [playing the cell]


Erix is certainly known to all holders of Sonny Ericsson phone game. I decided to do and write a variety of Games Corner is such a thing! I mean, out of boredom, I started playing at school because they do not yet have any portable machine to play, in addition to cells. I think you probably want to the reader / czytelniczko this review, because I really hard to find anything on the internet about this game. Therefore, I have only one screen of the game, which still found on some Asian (?) The side of. |

Launching the game with our Ericsson (in my case it was the K310i = /) are moving into color main menu. Do not wonder any longer click on "Select" and start New Game. Here we choose one of the three levels of difficulty: easy, medium or hard. At ease, our diamond moves faster, on average slower and slowest difficult, so the game gets extremely difficult. But do not exaggerate, so terribly that no longer is, but appearances are often mistakenMazda Wallpaper ...

What's going on? Let me explain. The game is about drawing a line in the diamond and, before recourse circles, including diamonds, or as it is called there. To access level to be scratched, which fill 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85 or 90% of the display. What board game is harder, so we will have to face up to four wheels circulating around us. But, but not so easy. There are also various types of obstacles, such as growing out from the board lock, stop motion, and the total blockade, ie, we can only move left and right. The board is a total of 38, it's still not reached. In total, it would suffice completely below 38, because more are already artificially lengthening the game. To sum up-there are no innovation, but only a pleasant entertainment for a few minutes while waiting for something or just like that, for pleasure, the odstresowania.

As for the controller, then I recommend playing mobile joystick. You can play a combination of keys "2-8-4-6", but it is quite difficult, so why force the poison? Also did not think of it, but came to the conclusion that the game is free, you can download from the internet. As for the cell, annoy me is that some things are in the permanent memory, they can not be removed. For the Erix it as one of the three Gierek on my coma could be removed! I thought as I did, I wanted to free up space on the coma, unfortunately. :-(

AsMercedes Wallpaper for sounds, there are not great. Oh, composed simply dźwięczki to play, pleasing to the ear. WARNING! Nice mean in the first 6-7 min., Then you can burn. Continuous "tydym" could lead to insanity and the person standing next to us. If it comes to graphics, how the cell-very pretty. Full, bright colors give a fabulous climate of this simple game. I did not expect anything more, so not disappointed. The game is written in Java Script, so before you install it, our coma must support this language. And so there was no ambiguity gierczyłem in version 2.5.0. Terribly versions vary, so do not cry right away that I write about things that in your version of the game is not. :) In necie found a surprisingly, this description is to giereczki and some strange, poorly distributed side. Description was probably three sentences, and talking about nonsense, which in Erix `e is not. Or maybe it depends on the version? Also I think that I nabil about twenty-seven thousand points. Who beat me?

-Unfortunately, the game is not without flaws. They are, but this teeny. The first audio-formatted it anymore. The second flaw-freeze. I understand that there has to be some obstacle, some ... ORDER TO SUCH BUT UP! " When you can not move, you'll see a red, blinking sign in the left corner of the screen, better immediately restart the round, he will wait for half an hour until we odmrozi. The third defect is monotony. I still do the same thing over and over again. Here it must also include the artificial drag of the game. For me-too long. Well, a long playing hurt his hands. , D

I think that is really worth playing. In general, we play games, whatever. :-) The game is really good when it comes to the category of cells, and not to choose a good game. There are many newspaper szajsu for 10.98 PLN or more, and worse than Erix `a. I strongly and heartily recommend.

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz