Vault of the future

Author: Name / Etykiety:

Vault of the future


Beginning on July 9, specifically the first 5 minutes. Sat in a chair with an integral glass of tonic (no gin). I turned a set of playing. For it is impossible for sit without music. But this time I did not want to deathową slaughterhouse or blackowy scream and I turned the manuscript recorded najfajniejszymi plate with pieces of Megadeth for me.

I turned on the computer, of course, automatically, quite unconsciously. Effect of 4 years of steady przesiadywania in one room. The night promised to be not interesting. He fell hard disk, almost totally. Most of the data is not read, I can not play any of my games. Fortunately, with kompa music do not listen. I sat and stared at the icons on the desktop, without much hope for any glimpse of the plan of doing something interesting ...

However, played for me, "Duke Nukem Theme" Megadeth ...

I came to the idea. I decided to show off, at the end of last August opierdzielałem terribly in this field. Show off about it, as I wait, and then binds hope in the coming months of my life. And that my life is mostly games, they decided to focus on.
Suzuki Wallpaper
Wait what?

Sometimes I get the impression that it leaves me feeling of waiting for the title. Destruction of the note of impatience and nervous anticipation. S.T.A.L.K.E.R? Crysis? Came out, over. No gamerskiej tone in my soul. Not quite as it should be. Rather than scatter the game world and enjoy the experience of something hoped for a very long time to cool the fact the message. No emotion. Zero curiosity.

Am I no longer enjoy the game? Probably not, because today I play for example, in Fallout, and still delights in his story, the complexity of the form. Continue to conduct its crowd in Baldurs Gate II.

And today, not waiting for anything properly ...

It might seem that I should have let go of majty pending in Fallout 3 However, to my own surprise, do not wait too much on the F3, but I dreamed about him many years. I believe that the Bethesda odwali solid work piece. However, impossible for me to be looking in the attic among Oblivioniczne wasteland. It is no longer the Fallout. I expect that this title will be really great, and many factors to suggest it. However, despite receiving similar climates as the game world and how its transmission will be very different. To sum up, Fallout 3 will not have the climate that have taken the first two parts. I will be playing in it for sure, but if I come back to him for 10 years now as I do with F1? I doubt sincerely ...

I will not gderał that games have lost their soul and now it's just a commercial taśmowość and Brazilian soap opera. Further titles will appear outstanding, but the machine Internet obedrze even strip them of the mystery. Once the Internet was for the elect. Knowledge of the upcoming games drew with computer magazines. And they force a lot of things about the game during its production could not pass up. Waiting with bated breath to release the game, knowing little about it. This created a brilliant atmosphere around the reception of the game. What we have today? Taking the example of Crysis can be safely concluded that at the time of its manufacture showing about 150% of its content. Millions of screens, presentation and gameplay every week a new one. So what came out rather see every day.
Viper Wallpaper
The situation does not look good, but there is one title, the last of the Mohicans in the industry ... He called Duke Nukem Forever. Apparently the first announcement of it was written before our era. Today once again we hear about the infamous DNC, despite the fact that millions of buried it a long time ago. Paradoxically, however, those millions in secret, waiting for the Duke. Perfect example of how the game can become a cult, not showing correctly any information about the game itself is not saying.

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz